CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blessed, Yes so Blessed!

I am such a rich woman-and a 32 year old rich woman at that! I have more than I'd ever hoped or dreamed I could achieve.
-I get to live my reality
-I don't have to regret my choices
-I have self acceptance
-I have a relationship with God
-I am married to my best friend
-I get to raise my children, be with them, love them and be a part of their lives
-I have my parents in my life
-I have even more wonderful family as an extension of being married to my husband
-I am blessed with such wonderful friends who make my life richer every day

How blessed am I? I praise God everyday that I am this rich, and this blessed. What a life, what a life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being the first follower of my new blog! Do you eat gluten free?
http://glutenfreeoptimist.blogspot.com/

christyrose said...

I'm going to try to help my daughter. We are just figuring out that she might be a sillyyak!!

Anonymous said...

Make sure you have your daughter tested for celiac disease before she starts a gluten free diet, so the test results will be accurate. Please post on my blog if there is any info you need. I am going to add links today for enterolab and finding a doctor.