CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lates better than never

This last weekend we had Tyler's late birthday party with her friends from school. They had a great time. We found some easy games off of the internet and they played, and of course they laughed and were ultra goofey (I think 6/7 years olds just come that way!) and then with Halloween so close by they had eye ball cupcakes, that was a huge hit with kid crowd. This was probably the most stress free party I've done. It was easy. I planned it for 10:30am, (no daughter asking me every ten minutes if it was time yet) and we planned for a one hour party. The kids were together long enough to actually have fun, get silly but also go home before everyone was just warn out from being there. I'm glad so many kids showed up! It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

christyrose said...

btw-I have a whole bag of eye ball rings if anyone needs some new jewelry

Merri said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!!! It sounds like she had a wonderful day! :)

Lexi has her birthday on Halloween so we have had TONS of Halloween themed parties, it's always fun!

christyrose said...

how old is Lexi?