CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Update




























Things are going great right now which I shouldn't jinx. But life isn't too unmanageable. I am trying despearately to stay on top of my classes that I am taking. I know how I am with procrastinating, so I have to stay one step ahead of the homework at all times. I'm doing okay and we're almost halfway through the quarter. The kids are doing good.

Tyler is working on losing more of her teeth. Lately she has been coloring up a storm. She's also started decorating her walls with math problems she writes up (like 1+0, and 2+2, and stuff like that) She seems happy and content. She has been spending more time in her room than I have ever seen her do, she seems to be making it her home :) She plays and sets up houses, and builds stuff.


Ricky is doing his best in Spanish, I keep telling him that it will only get easier, he's in the 8th grade now, so by next year in high school he'll be ahead. Tonight he's in Walla Walla for his second to last football game. They won their last game, he's hoping they win again tonight. Personally, win or lose? who cares, its how you play. but I'm not the one who's playing either, so I keep my opinions (some of them anyway) to myself.

Abigail is rockin and rollin the walking thing. It is amazing how her learning is on an up swing right now. She's back to doing something new almost everyday. Tonight when we were leaving Jess's house we were driving by where the high school practices football, and I said football, and out of her mouth came (and perfectly) "football", it was so frigin cute. We brought a little chair that my very close family friend Jackies dad made out into the living room for Abigail and she loves it. She crawls in and out, brings up her books, stands up (we say sit down and she does but she smiles that little mischevious smile) she's super busy with all of the walking and talking she's doing.


James is leaving on Sunday to go over to Seattle for training/school. Totally cool for the work aspect of it! I'm excited for him, this is his second trip over the mountains. Of course to be honest, I do alright with him gone, but I like it so much better when he is home. It could be a lot longer than 3 days so I am grateful this is what he gets to do.

No comments: