CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

(Haunted CamelBack Trunk - $400)--craigslist


I'm not sure where I was reading, but I saw on someone's blog that they posted funny Craigslist ads they found. I never thought much about it until today when I read this, and I had to read it a second time to make sure that the person who posted this ad really wrote what they wrote!!


I am not sure how old this trunk is, but I my wife bought it for her brother in 1960 and it was old then. In 1990 it was given to my daugher. For a while, she had it in her bedroom, but didn't sleep well because at night she sees this old woman who sits by the trunk and cries. My daughter loves the trunk, but cannot have it in her house, therefore she is selling it. The trunk is 26" H X 23" W X 36" L It is in very good shape. Fully restored, this trunk would sell for $1200 - $2000 at sites I have checked on line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That trunk sure won't get sold very quickly with a posting like that! LOL Was that here in the Tri-Cities??

christyrose said...

Yes that was the good old tri cities!!