CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a way to bring in the new year


We brought in the New Year in the tradition of our life; surrounded by friends and all of us reflecting on what the most important things in life are. I'm amazingly blessed in my life that I get to live the way I do, and that I'm constantly reevaluating to make sure that I don't loose touch of my gratitude, that way I don't ever have to stop this new way of life I'm living. We enjoyed a great dinner with friends, my husband was the main speaker at the event we attended, and then we stayed for a while and took pictures and visited. We left earlier than we usually do to pick up our 16month old daughter and we were in bed shortly before midnight. We had a great day today, we went to breakfast and then went and picked up our first ever flat screen TV!! Then we organized, cleaned and got stuff together to take to goodwill. Altogether a very productive and fun day with my husband!

No comments: