CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

my day with Shmabel


So I got my wish, and it has been great spending the day with my baby girl. We don't really have a day time routine together because I'm usually at work and she is with Jessica and Tristan. So we've winged it. The weekend is always different because the whole family is home and we have that routine going on. It's been a good day, and I was actually kind of worried about tonight as it was. We are going to Kamiakins homecoming game with Ricky and his best friend and the girls are going over to grandma and grandpas.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a fun evening it was with my two favorite granddaughters!!! :0)

Unknown said...

so much fun for you all!

Merri said...

Abigail is the PRETTIEST baby!! Enjoy every minute you have with her Christy, even if it's not a whole day. That's all that is important, she knows you love her.