CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

oh, I was tagged so I'm it!

1. I still live less than 80 miles from where I was born. In fact I have never lived more than 100 miles from my birth place, and I have never lived outside of the state of Washington. (I am very happy this is one of my facts too)

2. When I was little I wanted to be the first female pitcher for the Mets. I had a few other ambitions that were weird (but I'm not mentioning them on this blog).

3. If we could afford it, and I didn't have to work, I would want to have atleast 2 more babies. I can want all that is good for me, because I am fixed.

4. I hitch hiked with my best friend to California when I was 14. We only made it to the very northernest northern part of California. We stopped in a diner and made fast friends with the waitress, we revealed all of our secrets to her. The nice waitress told us to go and wait at the nearby park, and that she would pick us up after she got off. 30 minutes later the police showed up and took us to a run away home (they must get them a lot in California-the house was full of kids) and we had to wait for my best friends mom to drive and pick us up.

5. I've only been on an airplane 3 times in my life. When I was 16 I went to California with my step sister and her mom for a disneyland/universal studios vacation. The next time I was on a plane was when I was 20, my mom best friends daughter was engaged to someone who worked at Berkstroms and we went up in one of those little planes when Ricky was just 2 years old. The last time I was on a plane was a couple years ago when I went to Las Vegas with my Mother and sister in Law to celebrate his grandmas birthday.

6. I was 28 when I got married. Practically an old lady (totally joking)

7. My favorite sport to watch is golf, but I have never actually played.

I tag anyone who reads this....can I do that, because I'm still learning all of the ins and outs of blogging.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh the hitch hiking story is funny, probably wasn't at the time. Things that you can look back at and wonder how you survived.
I didn't know you have been on a plane only 3 times! crazy! lol.
talk to you thursday :)

Merri said...

GOLF?! Holy cow girl, man I've got some work to do on you...BASEBALL BABY!!! :)