CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

My "Mamma time"


The thought that has been on my mind the most this week is-how much time I have to spend away from my kids....I especially look at Abigail and watch her grow, and I know that she wants "mama" constantly because lately that is all she says :) I have to be at work, and I have to help provide, but my heart yearns to be closer and to be near my children more. What a precious gift it is to be a mother, not that I'm the best, I have my moments of yelling and even arguing stupid arguments where I stop and go wait wait wait, but then I have those moments when I find my groove, and I stay intune with them and I figure out just what they need at that exact moment. Those are the moments that keep me going...So I will just enjoy the time I do have with the kids and really be grateful that I even get to have them in my life.

2 comments:

Merri said...

I feel being a mom is a learning experience, one that we don't master until we are quite old. My oldest is 20 I'm still learning!

Unknown said...

Most important time